Tuesday 14 February 2012

Champagne truffles and royal weddings


Happy Valentine’s Day! I’m still waiting for my truckload of roses to arrive, but it’s early yet …

However, there was a lovely surprise this morning with the delivery of a gorgeous box of pink champagne truffles from Mills & Boon, with congratulations for Ordinary Girl in a Tiara’s nomination for the RoNA Rose award.  What could be nicer than a totally unexpected present?

And talking of the RoNA Rose award, Liz Fielding and I can be found on the Harlequin Romance Authors today blogging about the inspiration behind our short-listed books, so do pop over there and have a read.  Liz has a photo of the  perfect Roman balcony that I can quite see as inspiration for Flirting with Italian.

I’m talking about the hours of onerous research I did on royal weddings, and here’s a sneak preview of the video that made  even me go ‘Aaawwww …’


No comments:

Post a Comment